Saturday, November 1, 2014

Welcome

Welcome to Desert Chick Designs. My name is Beth and I'm a craft-a-holic. I love to craft. I usually have several crafts going at one time. I love to crochet and bead. I also like anything different. And buttons. 

I created this space a while ago but never posted anything. I've signed up for NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month), so I'm going to attempt to post daily for the month of November. We'll see how that goes! 

I'll be posting projects, tips, ideas, and just general craft chat here. I hope you enjoy my site!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I found you via the NaBloPoMo blogroll.

    I have a special folder in my feed reader for you crafty types. :)

    As part of NaBloPoMo I challenge myself try to comment on as many participating blogs as I can, and I add all participating blogs to my feed reader.

    So I'm just dropping by to let you know I've added your blog to my feedreader, I'm reading you loud and clear, I have a link up going at my place so my readers can find participating blogs which you are more than welcome to add your blog link to.

    Looking forward to seeing your posts, and you'll likely see me drop by again during November.

    Happy NaBloPoMo to you!
    Snoskred
    www.snoskred.org

    ReplyDelete